rogfam1
21 years ago
man Jimmy...WTF...
sent a very nice selection of smokes (the isom cigarritos are just cool) and a cutter.....man
but now you have done it..I told mrsrogfam that mrsmyash was bombing for you while you were sick...and well she is going to pick out the contents of your return spankin...(and I gave her access to the bottom drawer of the humi)
and yes there will be a return spankin...
you are too kind

Thanks
Clyde
myash07
21 years ago
LMAO! The bottom drawers are my kind of smokes!
Keep those top shelf smokes! They can go to the guys with fitted coats & ties!

I prefer the cammies to smoke with my plain 'ol bourbon! Southern style....

Ya'll enjoy them smokes! Ya hear!

myash
rogfam1
21 years ago
oh my friend...the bottom drawer is where the treasure is....and you will smoke what I send you and be happy...dangit..
lol
Clyde
myash07
21 years ago
Sir Yes Sir!


LOL!
Users browsing this topic