chuckler
21 years ago
Up for Trade...

PT =)
398072.jpg

Click to View Image101 View(s)

jetblasted
21 years ago
I am interested in those ... [email protected]
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Are those the Canary Island Napa's?
chuckler
21 years ago
fpaternostro,

I think these are DR made, but I will double check.

PT 🙂
Lowman
21 years ago
The Canary Island ones were made when Robers Mondavi owned the cigars... probably back in 96-97. I have a box of the Dominication Selection from Mondavi's days...

Low
chuckler
21 years ago
These are well aged... but not THAT old...

Pablo will like I thin'...

PT 🙂
jetblasted
21 years ago
What's the Status of This Offer? . . . What are You Looking for in Trade?

[email protected]
Slimboli
21 years ago
I just topped a thread that shows the band on the Napa Reserve Canary Island ...

... the one chuckler is offering is the 'newest' release (along with the Don Diego Napa Reserve) ...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
thank you, thank you very much...
jetblasted
21 years ago
chuckler
21 years ago
Sorry jetblasted,

I responded on the trade thread...

No dis' intended.

PT
jetblasted
21 years ago
I was beginning to wonder . . . Thanks.
Users browsing this topic