n811
  • n811
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here's one of my first humidor efforts - I've been hooked ever since Christmas. This was a birthday gift for one of my buddies. It is now almost overflowing with smokes (note to self - next time build a bigger one!).
399642.jpg

Click to View Image62 View(s)

usahog
21 years ago
Nice work n811 is that Tigerwood or Walnut? and I'm guesing Spanish Cedar on top cover?

Hog
usahog
21 years ago
Oh and Maple base??

Hog
n811
  • n811
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks-
The sides are solid walnut cut from a single piece - the fade at the bottom is the walnut sapwood. People ususally hate any kind of sapwood because it has such a differnt color, but I liked the effect. The top is figured anigre veneer over 1/2" MDF.
Users browsing this topic