usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sand Storm, 26 April 2005. Al Asad, IRAQ



It’s a wall of sand traveling at 60 mph.



RUN FOREST RUN
_______________________________________________________

Hildalgo (the Movie) anyone see it???

Hog
400542.jpg

Click to View Image105 View(s)

Country
21 years ago
ryantp
21 years ago
RUN! Don't look, RUN!
Thom
21 years ago
Nature always seems to astonish me.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
turn off the vents and blowers too when you run inside 🙂

thats amazing!
mydsooner
21 years ago
I need some stuff sandblasted and dont want to pay to have it done. Can i send to someone over there?
sloth
21 years ago
holy poop...
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Holy Jihad! Duck and cover!!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
That reminds me of a visit to Dallas, TX a few years back. Add a little rain and you end up with a parking lot full of mud covered cars. I had a rental so it took a while to find one the key fit.
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
lofty1
21 years ago
no, john, that's more like west texas. that happens every year in abilene. i lived there for 3 years, and saw it each year. i've never seen so much mud on everything after a rain storm before. it's pretty nasty.
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
That happened at least once a year in Phoenix while I was there for college. When you were in your apartment and the storm swept over you...everything was this psychotic red. It was AWESOME fun 😃. News helicopters would fly above the cloud looking down at the city...and you couldn't see anything...just this huge brown and red cloud obsuring all sight.
bobmactx
21 years ago
I think that is Reese AF base in Lubbock. That wind will do wicked things to a 9 iron shot. And trying to find the ball in the rough...
Martin2277
21 years ago
I have seen something like that in Arizona. I was on the 60th floor of Phoenix's largest building and all you saw was a wall come and take over the city.
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Man! I just washes the camel!!!!!
chuckler
21 years ago
usahog,

Do you have a sister in NYC? Cause if ya do...

I think I work with her... She showed me these photos today!

Drop me a note.

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Nope no sisters in NY... got two in Florida and one in Arizona...

these photo's about ten total were sent to me by a good friend and former co-worker this morning...

I'll forward the email to you Pete...

Hog
03screw
21 years ago
I take it car wax, or good paint jobs isn't a hot item in Iraq?? It would be **** waxing all day and this sucker come out and get you.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Cool Picture, ... Things You Wont See on CNN ?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hog, you motivated me to see Hidalgo tonight.
Some awesome scenes with the locusts and the quicksand in the middle of the desert but that sand storm...!
Man, I felt like taking a shower after that.LOL!
Users browsing this topic