sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Its one of those weeks where working for a bud wholesaler... can be just a little too tempting!
400919.JPG

Click to View Image81 View(s)

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Where's the beer???
I only see Bud Light.
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
I know the feeling.

I was in a Canadian govt. liquor storage facility to upgrade their network.

Talk about wanting to get lost!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
MMMmmmmmmmm, Bud Weis er.
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
That looks like the storage closet for my fraternity house. Seriously. Only it was filled with Beast Light and Beast Ice. We'd pick up 3-4 palettes worth every week and a half. 96 cases (2304 beers) per palette. When you buy that much, you have to go cheap.
sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bloody, sorry... The Busch & Natty Light is on the other side of the warehouse. 😛

Steve.... sheesh!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!!
Sloth, fuhgetaboutit! Deep down I'm a Pabst & Ballantine man! Great for removing stains too.
LOL!

BTW, I've heard women rave about the body that a Budweiser shampoo gives their hair.

SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
I've heard that new Budweiser was pretty good. What's it called, Bud Select? Anyone try this?
teedubbya
21 years ago
SteveR -

I've had it. It reminds me of a Macanudo only lighter and with less flavor. No aftertaste though.

JonR
21 years ago
Yo sloth:

I thought you were talking about the Philadelphia 76ers, LMAO.

Hell I'd trade the whole freaken team for a six pack of Bud.


JonR


Ps: Do they need a night watchman?
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
teedubbya - That's what I heard. Crisp aftertaste that goes away almost instantly. Considering I am a Guinness man, I probably won't enjoy this.
teedubbya
21 years ago
SteveR - If you are a guiness man (as am I), you could gargle with this stuff to cleanse your palatte.
akaNYC
21 years ago
beer and beer



















i








love



















beer


























thanks beer
Users browsing this topic