myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sticks ready to go!
I need suggestions on who needs to be hit!
401578.JPG

Click to View Image67 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
I know a guy who lives in Ellensburg WA. 🙂
rogfam1
21 years ago
well well Jimmy...
I think that selection just may grow a bit....it's not nice to just bomb people out of the blue..

so ...


Clyde
DrafterX
21 years ago
Very cool...
Da Chief
21 years ago
A large payload of sorts I would say...But it does not scare the Insurgent One. LOL!

Insurgents mount up.....

I think I need to make me a IED! LOL!

Da Insurgent Chief
Slow burning
21 years ago
Wow!

Why do we always lay cigars on a bed? (I did the same thing last Friday when I rearranged my cigars. I had about 750 on my bed and forget to take a picture.)
MACS
21 years ago
... if you're making firecrackers.
mydsooner
21 years ago
bottom row fith from the left....those are yummy.
akaNYC
21 years ago
looks like some bomeing fun
cexshun
21 years ago
I nominate lofty1. He's been hiding under the radar for some time now.
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I like the 3 black capped ones on the bottom row drapped in Cedar.

Maybe DapperDan needs a hit...he's been absent it seems for quite some time.
Charlie
21 years ago
Nice Supply, go and win the battle!

Charlie
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Wow!
It's not very hard to get snailers around here! LOL!

Thanks bros...

Bombing runs start on monday!

myash
tobii3
21 years ago
HOLY POOP!!!!
Users browsing this topic