myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
He's getting bigger!
401579.JPG

Click to View Image48 View(s)

k9kop
21 years ago
It's a real shame when the dog looks better than owner!

k9
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Is that a bare shoulder under the blanket? Sleeping nekked with the dogs huh? Hmmmm LOL

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Looks like snookums woke up daddy with a doggy fart.
LOL
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I can just tell what the dog is thinking. "Tell me to get off the couch now B**ch!"

Que
k9kop
21 years ago
Which one is the dog????


k9
pabloescabar
21 years ago
mustache ride's 50 cent's
strider32
21 years ago
May have to keep this one topped for a long time to come. Classic !!!
jetblasted
21 years ago
Slept on the couch, eh? Why . . . Did you order too many cigars this week, again? LoL ... jk.
Wyteyes
21 years ago
 "4. Author: bloody spaniard Date: 04/29/2005  09:31 AM   
Looks like snookums woke up daddy with a doggy fart.
LOL "

I think it was daddy that woke up Snookums with a daddy fart. See that smile on his face???

John
Thom
21 years ago
This just in... Man grows dog out of his neck...
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL!

You all are very funny!
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Smile or grimace...you decide.
-------
Laughing with Jetblasted...that was my initial thought too.
Charlie
21 years ago
Cute pup! We just got a long haired dacshound who loves to do the same thing!

Charlie
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL!

I'm working the midnight to 8am this week with a least one 16 hour shift.
No, I have not told MrsMyash the ISOM box was $297.00!
What the heck, you only live once and I can't take it with me! Mrs myash's dog cost more, she's happy & I'm happy.
Smashed247
21 years ago
Myash,
Personally from searching around that seems a little high for that box. Did they charge you the $50 for shipping?
Cigarick
21 years ago
I think I saw that picture in the tabloids a few weeks ago:

"DOCTORS TO REMOVE HUGE MAN-SHAPED TUMOR FROM DOG!"
strider32
21 years ago
strider32
21 years ago
gotta keep this topped. 🙂
jackconrad
21 years ago
Good thing you didn't name that dog Tinkle
Users browsing this topic