callawaybob
21 years ago
What's up with the triple space setup on the trades page?
It's boring and needs to stop..Hehe.. No really it does. Can someone make it stop please. I liked the way it was. Notice how quite it's been on this page since the spacing change? Some folks aren't even posting.. Help

Brother Bob
akaNYC
21 years ago
if you would like to post somethink or need help i would be happy to post. so in that would you be so kind to e-mail your snailer?


thanks ed


akanyced at aol dot com


Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . . I know . . . . I know . . . . . .

. . . but I mentioned it to the perpetrator, and he called me a whiner . . . . and now he's gonna bomb my ass . . . .

. . . maybe whining's not such a bad thing . . . .

Anyhoo, this should answer it:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=6&messageDisplay=0000000038239 
Smashed247
21 years ago
UB,
I told you, you can't even open your mouth on these boards. Someone is always trying to get you. You post "Hi, my name is Bob" and someone says, well that is even the more reason for your a$$ to get bombed.
Smashed247
21 years ago
Damnit Chief, you really dun f*ed up now.
callawaybob
21 years ago
akaNYC,I posted it here instead of misc, or cigs-rel,as this is where, (in my mind) the problem is occuring. However, should I need your assistance with a posting issue in the future, it's good to know I can call on a BOTL like you to assist a new member to the forum with pressing posting delimas..

Thanks for your offer

Brother Bob










Users browsing this topic