myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
code on bottom of the box is LLN NOV 03
402248.JPG

Click to View Image103 View(s)

ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
The REAL reason Myash woke up with a smile on his face...despite tinker on his neck!!! 🙂
k9kop
21 years ago
I'm jealous

k9
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I love you man.

John L
WaldoAR15
21 years ago

Another one slips into the dark side 😛
akaNYC
21 years ago
all i can say is nissssssssse
Charlie
21 years ago
Jim

You deserve those, enjoy!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Far and away, my favorite of the ISOM's!!!!

Charlie
mbrown4172
21 years ago
that's my favorite smoke.



ummmmmmmmm no.2222222222''''sssssss
k9kop
21 years ago
I'm a newbie and I want to be bombed by myash!!!


k9
adroomi
21 years ago
What is that shiny label and the warning label doing on the box? I buy ISOM monts regularily face to face at a legal shop (I'm overseas), and I've never seen those labels on a single box.

I'm assuming that they are put on there to make them legal for distro in the USA? Well, at least "look" legal for distro.

It's curious to me what the shiny label says.
sli38
21 years ago
Certain countrys require there own lables on Cuban boxes distributed in thier country. Boxes from Canada currently feature the newly updated Havana House white and purple "duty paid" sticker. This stamp has a unique counterfeit device built in - when it is pulled off it displays the word "VOID" as a repeating watermark. I don't recognize this lable though.
sli38
21 years ago
I spelled Label wrong twice. I wish we would get an edit post feature!
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The shiney one is a distribution house label Holo with bar code & number.

The black label on top is a warning about the dangers of smoking, It's in English & French.

These are my all time favorites, any vets wanna give me some info on the box code and sleep time

LLN NOV 03
dpreece
21 years ago
Very Nice indeed!!! I’d be happy to hold those for you if you don’t have enough room in your humi LOL!!!

dpreece
strider32
21 years ago
Oh my God, that looks like the box I lost to uhhhh a band of alien theives, Yeah that's it.
sli38
21 years ago
myash,

It's Jose Marti (H Upmann) factory
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks for the code info...
havanaone
21 years ago
Myash your box reads wrong..."it should read havana on it and that's where you send a stick" HeHeHe
*ferg*
21 years ago
Nice looking box Jimmy, do not hesitate to trade a few of them this way.
Users browsing this topic