cavscout01
21 years ago
This is a picture of me when I was home on leave from Afghanistan back in October... You'd be able to see my wife, if she wasn't taking the picture...

Sarge
402644.jpg

Click to View Image71 View(s)

DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Is that taken at Cranbrook?
jetblasted
21 years ago
Cool Globe . . .
cavscout01
21 years ago
It was taken in some random park my wife and I found while driving around Indy... We were just walking around and came upon that giant ball that was being rotated by water shooting up from its base, pretty cool, if you ask me. Maybe I'll get one for the apartment... haha

pabloescabar
21 years ago
aloha Cav...
JonR
21 years ago
Man how times have changed, when I was in the Marines (61-65) we weren't allowed to have that much hair, LOL.


Thanks fo serving Army, stay safe.


JonR
adroomi
21 years ago
Cav,
Those marble balls are a Chinese thing based on Feng Shui (a whole different topic). Regardless of the size of the ball, they fit perfectly inside the stand and "float" on a cushion of water about the thick of a human hair. It only takes 10 PSI to get them rolling, and even one like you are sitting next to that weighs probably a ton or more can be spun by hand.

You can buy them as small as for your desk. They are really cool I think.

Them Chinese.....what will they think of next.
cavscout01
21 years ago
Hmmmm, maybe I will get one, then...
JonR
21 years ago
"Them Chinese.....what will they think of next."

Hopefully how to feed their starving population.


JonR
Users browsing this topic