RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
all grown up and still looking good.
403114.jpg

Click to View Image86 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I loved her in the original Planet of the Apes.
Last I heard, she was a hand model.
LOL!!
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
blood

you are correct.

her hands can be seen in many porno films particularly when certain positions require some hands on help.
lofty1
21 years ago
who/what the hell is that, anyway?
zapgr
21 years ago
scared the living sh*t out of me

I am over 50 watch that

I gonna have another aspirin
Charlie
21 years ago
Is that a cousin of Harvey Fierstien or just something drug out of the street...even Moms Mabley looked/looks better than this erection destroyer!

Charlie
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Charlie:

Actually that is Harvey Fierstien without his make up.


JonR
Wyteyes
21 years ago
Aw, you guys.... Don't make fun of her; she is somebody's grandmama getting a hair die job. Maybe the unknown comic minus the brown bag???? LOL

John
Users browsing this topic