CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
What is up with the world today???

Peace and Litigation Grease
-Soul
404932.jpg

Click to View Image87 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Ah Jeez, well I guess I can sue you Soul for making me jerk off with your daily oink pics! LOL

What's this world coming to?!?!?!?
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Did you guys not get the memo? Don't you know that the courts are the newest American retirement plan? Why work, when you can file a lawsuit and have someone else pay for your retirement? Not to mention that most young people today probably could not tell you the definition of accountability.

Que
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Judges should ask themselves: Are we turning the law into a trap for honest people and a bonanza for charlatans?
nfldraftman
21 years ago
Not to mention that most young people today probably could not tell you the definition of accountability.

She's 40. I bet the judge that reviewed the case and awarded her the settlement was probably that age or older. I bet the people who enacted these laws were on average older than 40. The problem isn't age, its the laws of society and the ability of people to find flaws or vaguaries in them that are not closed by anyone, or minimized.
zoinks
21 years ago
Has she never heard of a speaker phone or headset?
She got carpal tunnel from only 7 times a day? I'm in trouble...
Schmitty22
21 years ago
on that note: I am going to sue playboy magazine for the same injury!!!! bring on the cash
Users browsing this topic