Arioch
  • Arioch
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
Remember all the stuff you said you would do when this happened? Time to pay up : D
405248.jpeg

Click to View Image3 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
Damn. Now I'm going to have to buy that time share!
cayman2b
21 years ago
Would that be Hell MI.. ?

I live near Hell.

cayman
Jdllizard
21 years ago
You think thats bad! I have to get back together with my X girlfriend.
John L
DeadEclipse
21 years ago
I said it, but I think I lied

Still can't do it
rayder1
21 years ago
I guess I'm going to have to turn gay.

arwings
21 years ago
Sh*t, now I'm going to have to start buying cigars again. When I reached 5500 - 6000 I said it (the famous phrase) before I would buy more cigars. Just goes to show you........never say never........
Users browsing this topic