Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . Here's more of the treasure we're playing for in the high stakes series . . . . the car isn't part of the booty, but there to add some Nascar ambience to the pic . . . . .
405372.jpg

Click to View Image95 View(s)

Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I can't decide which picture I would rather have.


But lucky for you....you don't have to, you get them both!


LUCKY

-Chris
Bubba7624
21 years ago
I wish I knew something about NASCAR!
Goody
21 years ago
STOP IT....you're killin me! LOL



Goody
Jdllizard
21 years ago
It's mine, MINE I SAY!! I'm going to win so just send them now.
John L
MACS
21 years ago
Row two please...
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . 2 more days, and someone will be taking these home!!
Users browsing this topic