RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
.
406714.jpg

Click to View Image114 View(s)

8trackdisco
21 years ago
And to think, some manufacturer actually MADE a pair of panties that big.

Holy Rosie O'Donnell!
chuckler
21 years ago
This photo is wrong on so many levels its funny!

PT 🙂
Sfraun04
21 years ago
If only I could look in a mirror to see the look I just made. I need a stiff drink now.
Stefan
todd38sd
21 years ago
hmmmm...i think i am getting a little turned on here....now if they were only black thongs!!! whamo!!!
cigar dope
21 years ago
A rhino doesn't go "oink".
I don't know what the hell sound it makes...
but it isn't "oink". That I'm sure of.
callawaybob
21 years ago
I think they snort, which after looking at this photo, the opposit is unthinkable...Peeee Yoooo.

BB
callawaybob
21 years ago
Additionally, where the hell did her tail go? Re-touched photo maybe?

BB
callawaybob
21 years ago
DrMaddVibe, While you're knocking the bottom at of that, maybe you'll find her tail..Hehehe

BB
rayder1
21 years ago
Ya think?! Duh!

Yeah it's a "re-touched photo". I don't think even Steve Irwin would take a shot at putting a pair of panties on a Rhino.
Users browsing this topic