shawnbyrne
21 years ago
This was me at a great cigar bar in Boston - Stanza Di Sigari. With that beautiful cigar was a 30 year Taylor port. Great night? Absolutely...
409622.jpg

Click to View Image117 View(s)

TrannyMk
21 years ago
Nice to put a face to a name! Hate to say it though, but I've had a few Opus X's and felt a little disappointed each time. I still have one left that's been around for quite a while. Maybe tonight I'll give it one more try...
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I've been in that place (Hanover st), drank that port and smoked that cigar. It was ALL good!
John L
shawnbyrne
21 years ago
I was really excited beforehand, so maybe I was a little jaded...I loved it though !
MACS
21 years ago
Not a fan of Opus, but at least you spell your name correctly.
Users browsing this topic