RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
:-)
410083.jpg

Click to View Image76 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I posted this quite a while ago, but with posts dropping off after 3 months or so I felt the need to re-post.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Red, White and OH MY GOD!

Beautiful...not as beautiful as Adriana Lima but a close second.

MACS
21 years ago
I'd endure sand in my butt crack for that...
bullwyf
21 years ago
Reminds me a bit of the old Dinosaur movies with Rachel Welch. . .

She's definately a hottie
wvwa34
21 years ago
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
^ in search of the firebush
Smokey75
21 years ago
Very Nice! 😛
Eggman
21 years ago
(in my best Axl Rose voice)

"Take me down to airbrush city..."
fretkillr
21 years ago
Dude...who is that? Definitely a looker.


And....as far as those who talk about airbrushing...seriously guys, every chick you see in photos is airbrushed to one extent or another.
fretkillr
21 years ago
One last thing, I don't think she's airbrushed much...I think there are some pic quality issues due to resizing, not so much photo retouching. I'd still, well, you know, do her.
Users browsing this topic