usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
this is the center part of the Track with the jump in the center... to look at the whole thing you would think there was no way these riders would get over 50 mph.. to watch them you would wonder how the hell they did it?? LOL

Hog
410494.JPG

Click to View Image95 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
That is a really nice looking venue. Did you post where this track is located? If you did, I missed it. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
bassdude
21 years ago
Springfield? When?
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bass this event was yesterday... but Memorial Day Races are Memorial Day weekend Friday Night will be this Race Track.. then Sunday is the "Springfield Mile" with a Sunday night Bash,Bands etc. and a Meet the Riders events....

unfortunatly, I'll be working Thursday and Friday on the track.. but we're heading south to visit Family and my Daughters BD for the weekend of camping and horseback riding as soon as the Mrs. gets off work Friday Night... the other Races will be on Labor Day weekend in Sept... but the Duquoin Mile is just as much fun and maybe closer for you and the family?? it's in August... I'll keep you posted!! I'll be working that event also as of now LOL....

Hog
bassdude
21 years ago
Duquoin is farther - hit the fair there one year.

This weekend is Cub Scouts camping.
Users browsing this topic