usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
and this is the other end of the Track where they've got to do the hairpins to get to the center where the jump is and then hairpin off and out of that to get back around for another go of it... 10 laps each heat...

Hog
410500.JPG

Click to View Image113 View(s)

vfrtwice
21 years ago
Hog.. is that what they call a TT race. Like a little dirt track and motocross combined? I remember watching one of speed channel in Illinois a few years back when all the Haden boys came with their big honda sponsors and mopped up. I could tell the regular riders didnt seem very happy about that.

Keith
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yes Kieth... but this one is really tight..

Peoria IL. holds the best of the TT tracks around...

They got the HotShoe Shootout coming up June 5th and then run another one in July/August.. I'll have to check the schedule to be sure of the later dates...

Hog
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I Beleive the Hadens all moved up to Asphalt Tracks now??

Hog
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Hog,

Your right, Nicky won the ama superbike chanpionship in 2003 and got bumped up to the big dance.. MotoGP on the world circut riding for Honda. What a life.. traveling around the world racing bikes, doing what you love. Im not sure what tommy and roger lee are doing now. The all switch manufactures so often.

Great pics

Keith
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
there for awhile two of them were running both.. and they usually come back to the Peoria TT's every year?

I haven't been up there for the races since 2002...

Hog
Users browsing this topic