usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Unless your sitting on the back of the bike LOL

this was the turn 4, we were sitting trackside about 15ft straight off the camera shot from this turn...

It took me about 6 tries to get this picture LOL

Hog
410515.JPG

Click to View Image126 View(s)

vfrtwice
21 years ago
Great picture!! i cant wait till Mid Ohio when the AMA sport bike guys come to town. Its a great time! You dont realize how fast those guys are really going until you see them in person. I went to the VIR track in virgina and watched them once. They were pushing 180 at the end of the front straight. It was crazy. Im going to my first dirt track race this year in Lima Ohio. It should be a great time.

Keith
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Lima is a Great time... I haven't been back over there since 98.. but went every year from 94-98...

I used to try and hit them all in the General Midwest...

Watch for Rich King (80), Joe Kopp(3), J.R. Schnabbel (33) to be in the front of the Pack.. Chris Carr (1) also... but he's not running as good as he used to... Rich King's son is running (80L)


Here at Springfield they get up to the 140's on the straight aways....

Hog
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Hog,

We finally got a digital camera last night, so i will make sure to take some good pictures for you when i go to lima! have a good weekend.

Keith
dapperdan
21 years ago
I used to go to the speedway races and these guys would get right down by the track and when they came around the corner they would hold up a piece of plexi glass to keep from getting sprayed in the face with dirt.True hardcore speedway fans.
I think his name was Bruce Pennhall that was later on CHP's the TV show was one of the first Americans to dominate the sport.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL Dan... I got hit in the face a few times as I was stretched out in the back of the pick-up...

Hog
Users browsing this topic