Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm leaving Tonight (Tuesday) for my motorcycle trip south. Where south? South of here, Washington State. I plan to put on a lot of miles on my bike but still hope to smoke a couple a day.
413263.jpg

Click to View Image56 View(s)

fgruben
21 years ago
thom:
i'm sitting here in bellevue, and i like the looks of that. summer's almost here.
prime1010
21 years ago
Congrats on summer guys. How long of a ride is it from Washington to Tijuana?

David
LJCHAD
21 years ago
Have a safe trip. If you visit Sacramento, stop at Casillas Cigars on 12th and V. Street. It's like a little bit of Cuba and the cigars aren't bad either especially for the price.

Take Care,
LJCHAD
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Have a great trip!!!! Keep the rubber side down! Im jealous.. i cant wait to have a bike again!
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
tick, tick, tick, 7 hours and counting... tick, tick, tick
usahog
21 years ago
looks like a good lineup...

how far you going to run the first evening? this was always my best run... first leg of the journey.. LOL

Hog
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I really don't know hog. But I was checking out how the weather looks and Crater Lake, in Oregon, is looking nice right now. But who knows where I'll end up. Right now the only stipulation I'm making is that I'd like to spend at least one night by the Ocean.

Make a fire, roast some 'mellows, smoke a stogie, listen to the gulls and the roar of the ocean. Yep. Now that's sounding like vacation. (I gotta stop looking at the clock LOL)
usahog
21 years ago
LOL Yep that is sounding nice...

I'll have to post up a picture of the other side of the US for your road fever LOL...

Falmouth Mass. Cape Cod run a buddy and I did in October 95... it snowed on us on the way back to Illinois LOL

Hog
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Speaking of Cape Cod... I flew out to visit a buddy who lives in Cape Cod, in 2001, and rented a Harley for a day and went all the way out to the tip and back. So much fun. I burnt the *@#! out my neck too. lol
lukin
21 years ago
what is your itenerary? If you are planning on coming through NoCal, it would be great to hook up and hang out for a bit....we could go to the Sierra Nevada Brewery if you like....Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have no itinerary, at all, except to go south from here.

Sierra Nevada?! Jim Quilter, who just started a brewery here in Ellensburg, Iron Horse Brewery, used to be the head brewer for Sierra Nevada. I'd love to drink some brews there.

If you want to, lukin, shoot me your phone # and where you live, we just might hook up you never know.

[email protected]
flyboy
21 years ago
Hey Thom!!!!!!!!!

You stoppin in Portland?

FlyBoy
Users browsing this topic