Jon@CAO
21 years ago
Taken at the "Skylar Neil Memorial Golf Tournament."
413433.jpg

Click to View Image45 View(s)

lofty1
21 years ago
if that ash falls, it's gonna burn the hell outta those boobs.
Charlie
21 years ago
What ash?

Charlie
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
What boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
What boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
you suck hard young man...
BLISTER
21 years ago
Silicone does melt... doesn't it?
Da Chief
21 years ago
Jon...I will be at this Charity Golf Classic Rockin the Red Italia.

http://www.huntersdream.org/golf/golf.html 

Gary
nfldraftman
21 years ago
If the redhead on the left is at the Cigar Expo this weekend...I may never leave the CAO booth.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I played in a Cadillac Invitational yesterday at the Lincoln Country club. I had on my Tan CAO Pipeline hat and smoked a Brazilia, and an Italia, while chasing my ball into the woods. Weather, cigars, and company were great, my golf game sucked.
John L
Users browsing this topic