lgates4
21 years ago
Pretty girl
413916.jpg

Click to View Image51 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Mmmmm Chinese food...with a boob job!
adroomi
21 years ago
Japanese.....the boobs are real. They ALL have big boobs in Japan. It's a genetic thing or something they put in the water I think.....
lofty1
21 years ago
yeah, but at 11?
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Chinese, Japanese...what ever, just another white meat! LOL

Maybe is the left over radiation from Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You saw what it did for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
adroomi
21 years ago
At 11 no, 13 yes.......I'd put her at about 23 though.

Pushing maximum acceptable weight of 95 lbs though....
lofty1
21 years ago
that's it. i'm moving to japan. finally, i'll be average in height. i've waited a long time for this.
MACS
21 years ago
I've seen fat chicks in Japan.

Not many, but i've seen 'em.
adroomi
21 years ago
I've noticed more of them lately too....

You have to look around a bit, but they're out there.

Damn you Ronald McDonald!!!!
Wildarshe1
21 years ago
I just love those Silky Milkies.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
jlambert
21 years ago
Her at a soap land and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mydsooner
21 years ago
i knew you could crack jokes if you wanted to Adroomi
lofty1
21 years ago
lgates4,
can you tell me where you got this, or give us a name? i'm starting to wonder if this is the work of photoshop. she just looks too young in the face. the more i look at it, the more her face looks too big for the body. maybe it's the pose. i don't know.

little help?
lgates5
21 years ago
This is from the photographer Aido Garo
Users browsing this topic