CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Seems as though he has something on the tip of his tongue......
414299.jpg

Click to View Image66 View(s)

DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
mav2112
21 years ago
mmmmmmm...peanut butter....
Schmitty22
21 years ago
wanna play fetch?
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
No, he is either thinking how hungry or sleepy he is...or that he has to take a dump.

Now the camerman on the other hand in thinking lets play hide the sausage.

LOL

Hey, where is the rest of her? Friend of yours?
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
I spy with my litlle brown eye.....
tsmith283
21 years ago
I am the Alpha-male....I am the Alpha-male...I am the Alpha male....
wwjones44
21 years ago
I smell tuna .........
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
CaribbeanSoul

the metal decoration on your wife's belly button reminded me of an article i read.

there was a man born in europe someplace who had a little gold screw in his belly button. no one could understand it and they thought it was something his mother's dentist had used for her dental work that she had possibly swallowed.

no doctor would attempt to remove it and as the boy turned to manhood he became more and more obsessed with getting it out.

one evening while he was doing his nightly prayers a shaft of bright light entered the room and a little man slid down the light beam with a small golden screwdriver.

he told the man to lie down on the bed and he would remove the tiny screw which he was able to do with no pain and he jumped back on the ;ight beam and disappeared up intop the sky.

the man was overjoyed, jumped out of bed to yell thanks, and his ass fell off.
Wildarshe1
21 years ago
I'm the Dog you wanna be...
const33
21 years ago
oh...turn right.....turn right.....turn right .....turn right....
Clintock
21 years ago
I believe Rick's becomming lonely, since his transformation???
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Rover is thinking, Rickamaven is such a lovely young man, and his stories are usually strangely captivating.

Yes, he's decided that he would like to smell Rick's ass after all.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
so, to untie this knot all I have to do is pull the string?
MACS
21 years ago
I am so glad I wasn't trying to drink coffee when I read bloody's post!

The dog is thinking, "lick MY nuts, or lick behind the red curtain...?"

Pssst... hey puppy? Go for the red curtain.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Dog: that's not what I meant when I said "I want some head". X
madmaxx
21 years ago
if i were a cat i can play with string and not get in trouble ...it'd be cute
but i'm a dawg this could be big trouble
ahhh what the heck......
PMoreno349
21 years ago
Damn, I was drinking coffee when I read Blood's post
const33
21 years ago
Baby, you could set a beer on my head anytime...ROFLOL
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
still no confirmation from CaribbeanSoul about this hottie
Users browsing this topic