jetblasted
21 years ago
In this picture provided by ABC in Feb. 3, 1966, Frank Gorshin portrays the Riddler in the Batman television series. At right is actress Susan Silo. Gorshin, the impressionist with 100 faces best known for his Emmy-nominated role as the Riddler, has died. He was 72.
414617.jpg

Click to View Image61 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Whoa! I had not heard.

R.I.P. Mr. Gorshin
Sfraun04
21 years ago
I have great memories of watching that show, and the movie, as a kid. RIP Frank Gorshin.
Stefan
Charlie
21 years ago
Gorshin used to be on the late nite shows, and was a crack up with his impersonations!

RIP

Charlie
myash07
21 years ago
I had written to Frank to ask for his autograph, never got a reply. I guess his health was failing.
Frank was a damn good actor on many TV shows, gonna miss you man!

myash
8trackdisco
21 years ago
The best thing is, he never whined about being type- cast because of the 1966 Batman movie. He said in an interview, that Batman opened doors for him and he was greatful.
dbreazeale
21 years ago
he was on CSI tonight..damn
Users browsing this topic