vfrtwice
21 years ago
Another picture for you all.

Keith
414783.JPG

Click to View Image56 View(s)

Sfraun04
21 years ago
Now this is a project I'd like to undertake some day. Let us know how it turns out. It's a beautiful piece.
Stefan
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Stefan,

Thanks! I looked for a long time to find a piece that would kind of "foot the bill". I wanted something uinque, not to big, and most importantly TIGHT! When i opened the door on it and closed it, you could feel all the air that was trapped insife trying to escape back out throught the closing door rather than push out a bunch of cracks in the back. After that.. i knew this was the one. Plus the design is just cool as hell. Not to big, but not to small. I look foward to getting it finished and filling it up. My goal is to only put "Top Shelf" Boxes of smokes in it, and keep my other two humidors for my every day smokes. I think it would really be neat to pass on to my grandchild full of 40 yr old premium gigars!!... WAIT... OUR GRANDCHILDREN PROBABLY WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO SMOKE IN THEIR OWN HOMES!!!! HAA HAA

Keith
TopJimmy
21 years ago
awesome, but pull those Acids out bro! could be bad news...
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Jimmy,

Its just the box, it doesnt smell any more. thanks for the advice.

keith
Users browsing this topic