bassdude
21 years ago
pretty
414902.jpg

Click to View Image55 View(s)

bassdude
21 years ago
it was much smaller on my screen.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
and what, only about 1/4 inch long in real life.
bassdude
21 years ago
full size adults up to half dollar size with legs.
TBWCW
21 years ago
Tony - did you receive the pictures I forwarded?
bassdude
21 years ago
yes I did. some good photos.
Da Chief
21 years ago
DEMS good eatin!
weich
21 years ago
I thought they were supposed to have a violin shaped marking on their back?

My buddy in the Army got bit by two, two weeks apart. Pretty nasty stuff. He had two dime sized holes about an inch deep. He had to get his tattoos re-inked because when it healed up the ink was gone.
bassdude
21 years ago
you don't see the violin? It is right there on the thorax(I believe.

zapgr
21 years ago
one of my client's doctor got bit by one in FL and thought he was fine...they had to ambulance him off the plane when it touched down in CT...he died


do not mess with BRS
Users browsing this topic