Wyteyes
  • Wyteyes
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Millie and I at the UCD med Center nurses party last week. Basic nurses bash: beer, wine, high fat food and lots of desserts. The music was so loud it made my ears ring. Just for the record, she doesn't drink alcohol or water; only diet coke.

John
415475.jpg

Click to View Image83 View(s)

Schmitty22
21 years ago
great picture and looks like a great time!

what a great couple 🙂
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Nice pic. Good ole UCD Med Center. I helped design and install most of the pharmacies for them over the last 15 years. Ask your wife if she is familiar with "Lionville" pharmacy equipment and medication carts.
Dave
pabloescabar
21 years ago
John you luky devil, nice pic.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Great fun!!! she is beautiful!!! Im sure there were no cigars smoked afterwards!! haaa

Keith
usahog
21 years ago
Great Pic John!!!

Hog

wvwa34
21 years ago
GREAT PIC!!!!!!!!! Them nurses can be a wild bunch!!!!! My daughter is a nurse and she tells me a lil about her nites out w coworkers!!!! I just shake my head and tell her I DONT WANT TOO KNOW!!!!
Users browsing this topic