myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Rick here is pictur of mother & chick you helped me save.
I was taking down old gutters and found a nest with a mother dove and 2 chicks. I emailed rick and gave me some advice. Well rick it worked, the last chick left the nest yesterday.
415496.JPG

Click to View Image76 View(s)

mraven13
21 years ago
I just have to throw my two cents in here. Rickamaven sounds like a really cool, upright guy. Anyone who helps with animals' welfare is a great person in my book. And glad that it all worked out myash :-)Great job.
jetblasted
21 years ago
mraven, . . . You're New Here, Right?


Just Kidding Rick . . . Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.
mraven13
21 years ago
Yes Jetblasted, I am. Excuse me for not introducing myself. I'm Mike, I'm from New Jersey. Might have met some of you at Cigarfest 05.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Nice to Meet You, Anthony in Atlanta, Here . . . Just poking fun at our resident Liberal . . . No Offense Meant, Rick!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Rick is a great guy that's a garratee...
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
mraven13

i went to tinton falls grade school from 6th to 8th
and red bank high school, grad 1950.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
myash07

that picture made my day and my weekend. it will be my new wallpaper. thanks for letting me know how it all turned out.
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
It was amazing how close I could get to them.
The mother is the light brown and the chick is the darker one.
Thanks for the help Rick.

ash
jackconrad
21 years ago
Good job guys. Rick are they members of Birds for Bush?
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sorry
They voted for Nader and the Green Party! LOL!

myash
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
put some bird seed near the nesting place and see if they come back to visit.
Users browsing this topic