Slimboli
21 years ago
... it was THIS BIG !!!

SteveS was explaining something, but I have no idea what it was ...

... Steve ?!?
416225.jpg

Click to View Image63 View(s)

Slimboli
Buckwheat
21 years ago
"I'm telling you. She had the nicest little a.."
tailgater
21 years ago
"When choking a liberal, it's best to grab them like this..."
SteveS
21 years ago

======================================
Author: Slimboli Date: 05/21/2005 10:22 PM
SteveS was explaining something, but I have
no idea what it was ...
======================================

me neither ... I must do too much 'splainin' ... LOL
'gater's suggestion COULD have been accurate, but there was no political discussion ...

this was a pic you took early on, Slim ... before the others arrived, I think ... but I really have NO recollection of our conversation at that point ...

Charlie
21 years ago
Steve talks with his hands quite a bit, nothing wrong with that, but it does look like a fishing story, "You shoulda seen that one that broke the line"!

Charlie
SteveS
21 years ago

====================================
Author: Charlie Date: 05/23/2005 04:11 PM
Steve talks with his hands quite a bit
====================================

Not sure whether that's good or bad, but the crazy think is, I sometimes find myself doing so while on the phone
barryneedleman
21 years ago
I actually think he was talking about the Napa Reserve Canary Island that Slim gifted me.
Users browsing this topic