TrannyMk
21 years ago
Hey Rick...

A couple of months ago I told you that I built a portable outdoor aviery(sp). Well this is it. This is all copper tubing soldered together and 1/2 inch square galvanized screening. Painted Semi gloss black. It has Oak perches in it and food and water trays.

It has a pull handle and wheels to move it around. Inside is my Amazon Parrot 'Polo'. He loves it in there. This pic was taken today(Sunday).
416732.jpg

Click to View Image60 View(s)

TrannyMk
21 years ago
^Top for Rick^
stlbluesaddict
21 years ago
That's awesome! Very nice work.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
TrannyMk

thanks for topping i might have missed this.

whenever i made a cage for finches i used the same wire and also painted it flat black so you could see through the wire at the bird.

two pretty smart cookies aren't we.

are his flights clipped?
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
TrannyMk

want a cookie?

do you spray bath him in the cage?
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Rick, no he isnt clipped. He loves us I guess. He can be outback without a cage and wont leave. He only needs a cage for his own protection from other big birds and animals in the neighborhood. In fact if the slider is open, and he isnt in his cage outside, he will fly right back into the house.

He doesnt like being sprayed outside, but does get into the shower with my wife now and then & loves it...
Ram27
21 years ago
Hey Tranny, watch out, so the better half, don't get you in there with "Polo".
Very nice work.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Thanks Ram. You are right. If I'm a bad boy, I can end up in the doghouse or the birdcage, LOL!!
Users browsing this topic