TrannyMk
21 years ago
This is my backyard now. I've posted other pics of it before. This is the new version of it. we put up the wall in the back. and new plants. My Parrot hangs out under the closer canopy in his cage.

I smoke in the Canopy in the back...
416739.JPG

Click to View Image94 View(s)

cigarkid22
21 years ago
What a very nice backyard, that is a piece of art Tranny, very nice place to BBQ and smoke.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Beautiful Tranny!! Thats my kind of back yard. Clean, comfortable, and VERY little grass to mow!!! Looks like you have great taste. I can almost hear the cadydids, the jimmy buffet softly playin in the back ground and feel a cold bottle of corona in my hand!!

Keith
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Sfraun04
21 years ago
That is a landscaping work of art. I tip my hat to you.
Stefan
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
that answer my question about the cage.

is that a scarlet that flaps it's wings in the breeze?

usahog
21 years ago
Nice layout Mike...

How tall is your fence? looks to be 8' or so??

I need an 8 footer myself... our rott/boxer can almost clear the 6' fence jumping on all 4's LOL

Hog
Charlie
21 years ago
Mike

Beautiful place!

Charlie
jetblasted
21 years ago
Nice Yard . . . Beautiful Rock Wall . . . What kind of Grass?
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Thanks guys for the nice comments. Jet I dont really know what kind of grass it is. It's what came with the house when I bought it 15 yrs ago.

Rick the bird with the twirly wings may be a scarlet, I dont know. I bought it from a really old guy that used to sell all kinds of those twirly thingies just off hwy 101 near San Luis Obispo.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
TrannyMk

really old guy. he must have been pushing his late 50's.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
LOL! Rick this guy was much older than you. I hope he is still alive cause we dont see him anymore as we pass through San Louis Obispo...
zapgr
21 years ago
where is this concord antioch the pitt brentwood
dbreazeale
21 years ago
TrannyMk
21 years ago
zapgr

I'm in San Jose, Ca.... do you know the way???
Ram27
21 years ago
TrannyMk's ......."SMOKE WARD"............
All are welcome.
Very nice. Thanks for post.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Hey Ram

How ya doin guy? I havent seen you around lately...
Wyteyes
21 years ago
Looks great; all the hard work paid off. My grandmother would pronounce San Jose as "San Joe-See". LOL

John
Ram27
21 years ago
Hey Tranny,
Sorry, JohnHayCigars, had me on the mountain, and just let me lose today. LMAO
Will be in touch, I have your email.

Ron

ps Then coming off the mountian I get hit in the head with a branch, don't remember much. LMAO
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Tranny--your back yard is beautiful. I can't wait to do something nice with our new yard. 6 more days. You have given me some great ideas. I love the wall. You did a great job.


Getting hit on the head by a tree branch has caused Ram to turn over a new leaf. Welcome back from the mountain. Nice to have you back.
Users browsing this topic