vfrtwice
21 years ago
Here are the two side by side. Just another view.
Any input???
417496.JPG

Click to View Image78 View(s)

fpaternostro
21 years ago
As I replied on the other thread, sadly its a third world country and the unfortunate truth is that there might be a 14-16 year old kid in a room rolling them 16 hours a day. I know we always see from the big boys pics of these older experienced men and women all smiles in these factories, but I'm sure if your there on a day when they're not filming and its not at the PAM or Opus Factory, you'd find some pretty scary working conditions trying to keep costs down to a bare minimum.
tank71663
21 years ago
actually I visited this factory in March and you would not beleive the quality control they have in place..

I didnt see any kids either...course they knew we were coming so its possible they were hiding the little ones...but I was very impressed in what I saw...just my .02


TANK
Steve*R
21 years ago
Different size cigars.

Should anyone be surprised that Rocky Patel has a strong working relationship with CBid/Cigars International and produces special lines and sizes specifically for CBid/CI.

Without that relationship, you'd never see Cuban Corojo Warriors for $28.00 a box on Cbid.
Users browsing this topic