CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Saw Episode III last nite and it reminded me of an OINK from my youth.....
417727.jpg

Click to View Image107 View(s)

Buckwheat
21 years ago
I can't look at this and not think of the South Park episodes with Sally Struthers as Jaba the Hut. One of the funniest things I've seen.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
She was oh so hot back then. Now, way to fat. She let herself go.
lofty1
21 years ago
yeah, but she sure was hot then. what's incredible is how hot that picture still looks considering how long ago it was taken.
MACS
21 years ago
Eric Foreman's fantasy girl...

weich
21 years ago
I liked the friends episode where Jennifer Aniston dressed like that.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
she definetly ketp the "Spank bank" full as a youth!! haaa haaa

Sceen on ship in the desert: rewhind .. pause.. rewhind.. pause.. rewhind.. pause...

God wish we had dvd back then!! HAA HAAAA
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Yeah...video tape seemed to wear thin in certain spots...
Users browsing this topic