k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
She loves to fish.

k9
418457.jpg

Click to View Image120 View(s)

Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Nice fish! Congrats.

Que
vfrtwice
21 years ago
ohhh souther women!!! Looks like you raised her right Kop!!!

Makes me want to sing a little Nitty Griity Dirt Band!!! haaa haa
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
she loves to fish but does not want to touch it huh? That's ok. Nice pic, thanks for sharing.
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Beautiful young woman there K9. There's just something about the south.....
Clintock
21 years ago
k9kop
I can tell you'r a proud pa pa! She is adorable!
Ya better keep her interested in fishing, or the boys will be keeping you buisy trying to keep them away!
Nice Pic!
Charlie
21 years ago
That is one pretty young lady! And she loves to fish!

Charlie
Da Chief
21 years ago
Great Pic K9. Lovely young lady. I have 5 of them. Only 2 of them like to fish though.

I remember when one of my daughters was about 5 we went fishing and was standing next to me holding my leg...I cast and all of the sudden my daughter was screaming and doing that little kid run in place..LOL!

Well when I cast the lure had hooked her behind the ear and was barley hanging when I went to get it out. LOL! She cried for a second but then all of the sudden the bobber from her Snoopy Pole was gone. I asked her where it was and she said...I don't know. I laughed and told her to real it in...after alittle battle she caught a 4 pound wiper...LOL!

I be damned if the kids always catch the bigger fish...LOL!

Gary aka Da Chief
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Hey R.. funny you mentioned that. I think at one time it was either the illonios, or indiana state record crappie was caught by a little boy with an old mickey mouse pole. I thought that was pretty cool.

Keith
likescarsz28
21 years ago
Beautiful young lady K9, keep a bat handy when the boys come callin'.
strider32
21 years ago
...and when she DOES bring a boy home, he better bring a real fine cigar for her daddy!!! 🙂
MACS
21 years ago
I was thinking the same thing RDC... loves to fish but doesn't want to touch the icky thing!

She is a looker. Good thing you're a cop and have guns. You're probably gonna need 'em.
blackfoot11
21 years ago
great pic. was this a pond fish, or stream?
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
It was a stream fish. You can't hardly get her out of the river when you take her.


k9
Intel
21 years ago
Nice fish and it has all it's fins.
myash07
21 years ago
I'm sure she makes papa proud!

Oh nice fish!


myash
Wyteyes
21 years ago
Good look kid.... Keep that gun handy!!!

John :o)-
wvwa34
21 years ago
Perfect smile!!!!! I bet the dentist made a few bucks on that smile????!!!!! nice fish too!!!
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
w34
That pretty smile cost Dad about 5 grand, But well worth it.

k9
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
A pretty good hunter too.
Killed her first squrrel when she was six.

k9
Users browsing this topic