strider32
21 years ago
John Hay Cigars and Cigarbidwidow. I don't know how I missed posting this before...Good to see you folks again!
418686.jpg

Click to View Image95 View(s)

John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Still digging through the camera I see. I have a feeling there will be more posted through out the year. Gotta save the good ones. Thanks for sharing.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I think I see a lizard trying to sneek out of the picture.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Darn you strider32. That picture really SUCKS. LOL.
strider32
21 years ago
yes that is a lizzard and the back of a gekko also.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
OH MY GOD, My hair is transluscent!!!!!!!!!!

. . . . why didnt anyone tell me??????
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Seth--maybe you can borrow some of the spray we had to get David after the back of his head was posted.

Hey, at least if people are looking at your head, they aren't looking at this horrible picture of me. LOL
strider32
21 years ago
I can't identify the person right behind JD. It's not Del( he had a denom shirt) though he was sitting there earlier.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Strider , that is Mrs. Delta.
strider32
21 years ago
I see...that damn JD has to block out all the good views! Haha
Users browsing this topic