CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

-Soul
419518.jpg

Click to View Image91 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Well I guess I really didn't need my breakfast anyway.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Ewwwwwww. What a way to start the morning. YUCK.

And to think I was afraid to open it because I thought it was going to be an OINK picture. I guess I should have listened to that voice in my head that said--don't open this. LOL
vfrtwice
21 years ago
LMAO!!!!!!! SOUL... YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA
ohh that was good!!!!
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
My name is Steve, and I approved this message.
Liz62803
21 years ago
LMAO cbidwidow - I sat here for about a minute debating whether I wanted to open this or not figuring the same thing you did - did I really really want to see a skinny bikini clad oink with my being pregnant...LOL but I opened it anyway figuring I could relieve a bit of stress by saying a few things at my screen hehe - luckily I had swallowed the sip of coffee I had just sipped before I actually opened this or I'd be buying a new keyboard or stealing...ummm borrowing CW's lol

and Steve from cbid why oh why did you approve this message! lol you just like to scare people too early in the morning darn you! LOL

Liz n Sterling
MACS
21 years ago
Homeboy, or should I say homeLESSboy has a serious case of gingivitis.

Oh and no-teeth-itis too.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Man, it's good to see Ritchie Havens again!
strider32
21 years ago
Be nice, that's the Geico caveman.
mr.harten
21 years ago
I bet sure his father was an orthodontist.
PMoreno349
21 years ago
That was unecessary!

Now I will be afraid to open a picture post.
BeatDragon
21 years ago
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


RITCHIE HAVENS!!!!!!!

Charlie
21 years ago
Good guess, TIM!!!!

Charlie
ilcchef2
21 years ago
"please pass the corn.."
greggjosephson
21 years ago
See what happens when you do the chew and not the cigar's
Cigarick
21 years ago
jreis
21 years ago
Is this the guy that keeps overbidding on cigars???

have a safe weekend!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
The irony is that one of Ritchie "Three Tooth" Havens' biggest hits was Handsome Johhny.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Nice cigar holder ...
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Liz62803 - I did it for you 🙂 You can thank me later.
Users browsing this topic