Liz62803
21 years ago
I love pink! LOL most of the new outfits I have gotten and am planning on getting are pink or have pink in them or blue. I've been getting the lighter colors knowing they will be useful when we get to Guam!

Liz n Sterling
419521.jpg

Click to View Image99 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
very nice. This is becoming Liz's Fasion Review! 🙂
Liz62803
21 years ago
LOL RDC! well..ummm...when CW gets paid next week I have another big order to put in...*giggles* don't worry I won't subject everyone to too many more pics until Sterling comes and if you get sick of them BLAME ADROOMI cuz he asked for pics hehe sorry Adroomi, but you did ask for pics of us 😛

Liz n Sterling
lofty1
21 years ago
looks like base housing in the background. if so, which base is that?
Liz62803
21 years ago
nope not base housing just another apartment complex across the street. we live in Norfolk, VA about ten minutes or so from the base, doesn't take CW long to get to the base when he's here. a lot of nice jet noise around here too lol

Liz n Sterling
ferd6
21 years ago
Liz - - I'm just hoping that the "Hormone Fairy" is being kind to you . .
Liz62803
21 years ago
LMAO if you ask my mom she will tell you it's more like a hormone witch - she tends to get the brunt of my hormonal days - but then again she likes to instigate a lot too so half of it is her fault for starting me going lol. But I really haven't been that bad, can't say it has changed much from PMS days lol. I haven't had any of the crying jags or anything which is surprising with CW being gone and all. I've been very proud of myself the way I've been handling him being gone, I guess it helps to know that he wants to be here as bad as I want him to be here and it's not his fault the Navy has really bad timing LOL. He's serving our country and no one can fault him for that 🙂 I'm just lucky that my mom and step dad are here to help out.

Liz n Sterling
thurson
21 years ago
Ahh, Pretty in pink! Hang in there Liz, only about 5 weeks to go.
Liz62803
21 years ago
38 days give or take but who's counting LOL

Liz n Sterling
Users browsing this topic