mr.harten
21 years ago
I was another beautiful day in TX today so I took the urchins for a nice long walk in their Runabout stroller. I think I am gonna put some rims on this thing.
419822.jpg

Click to View Image127 View(s)

TrannyMk
21 years ago
Cool pic! Thanks for sharing...
sloth
21 years ago
one word...

spinners
Schmitty22
21 years ago
at least some fuzzy dice
thurson
21 years ago
Baby moons, what could be more appropriate? LOL

BTW, great pic.
wvwa34
21 years ago
KOOL as Hell!!!! get us another post after the new chromies!!!!!
mr.harten
21 years ago
The Spinners comment gave me a good idea. I am gonna clothespin some poker cards into the spokes so it sounds like a sketchy motorcycle.
Charlie
21 years ago
Mudflaps!

Charlie
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Mr. H. , Oh the memmories....cards in the spokes.
mr.harten
21 years ago
RICKAMAVEN,

Yup...
LJCHAD
21 years ago
Great picture, I love those TX backyards.
chuckler
21 years ago
I love this photo...

Our kids make the world a fun place!

Enjoy them!

PT 🙂
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Harten,

How do you decide which kid goes where? Or is it like Major League Baseball starting pitcher rotation?

You can't put them in the same place every time, or one of them will go 'Rosa Parks' on you. 😉

Cute kids.
mr.harten
21 years ago
Hey 8trackdisco,

Basically since Truman, my son, is the... shall we say "high maintenance" child it depends on his mood. The happier he is, the furhter back he goes. If he is in a good mood the back is fine. If however he is in not such a great mood only the front will do for our little man. The girls could really care less and are just happy to be out for a ride.
Wyteyes
21 years ago
I've heard of double trouble.... I guess that's triple trouble!!!! LOL

John :o)-
Users browsing this topic