BuckyB93
21 years ago
Keith (vfrtwice) and Kari, Craig (BuckyB83), Gan (Gandolf907) & Jim (jkt-12)
421159.jpg

Click to View Image79 View(s)

chuckler
21 years ago
Greeting lady and gents...

Great to put faces to some of these well know names!!!

PT 🙂
hunter1127
21 years ago
Agreed. Great to put names and faces together. Sorry I couldn't make this one. Kari looks well and enjoying herself with the boys.
dave97402
21 years ago
Great to put some faces with you guys! Looks like fun was had for sure!

Dave
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I'm coming later this summer, think you can all get together again? I'd love to get a herf together while I am there.
John L
Charlie
21 years ago
What? Not one Red Sox logo on anything!?!?! Shocking for anything in the Boston area! LOL

Charlie
Gandalf
21 years ago
John, you just let me know when you're coming to Boston and I'll get the word out.

Also, LMK if there is anything you'd like to do while you're in town and I'll see if I can help you out.

Gan
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Churchills was a great place. What a great group of guys. We want to thank you guys for sharing your time with us.

And we would also like to thank Buckys wife for giving him a "Hall Pass" for the evening!!

Hey Gan.. I smoked that Siglo at Cigar Masters on monday.. I was wonderful. Thanks again.

Keith
*ferg*
21 years ago
Great looking bunch, thanks for the pic.
dice7711
21 years ago
Nice to put faces with names. Looks like a great time!!

dice7711
ryantp
21 years ago
Looks fun, guys/gals. Wish I could have been there.
castlewa
21 years ago
What a great looking group! It is nice to put some faces to some names. Also looks like a very nice place to herf.
blackfoot11
21 years ago
great photo of an awsome group. good to finally put a face to the wizard.

you guys look like you had a blast.

cadillacstyl
21 years ago
Man that makes me homesick.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Very nice pic, thanks for sharing!
Users browsing this topic