tj2001cobra
16 years ago
USM_Eagle
16 years ago
tj2001cobra
16 years ago
Smoked a cigar with Wavescrashing and CPSherer (MIA) and we all signed it one afternoon.

Thanks Big Chief!
Mattie B
16 years ago
Im pissed I never got to sign it.
daveincincy
16 years ago
^
we thought you had it last...and used it to pay for your wedding. 🙂
rasdas
16 years ago
Bottom right hand corner baby !!!!!

RasDas
tj2001cobra
16 years ago
#5 Ray obviously had it. Should have hooked up with him!
xddco
16 years ago
I was wondering when it would turn up again... if only Abe could talk..... that fiver has been to some great herfs!
TIGERCDW
16 years ago
Is it safe to assume that this is now over?
I wasn't here when it started but would really like to add to the history.
If not I'll be looking to get in on the next signing if one comes up.
Thanks.

TIGER
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
#8 Do you see 'Ray' on there anywhere?
tj2001cobra
16 years ago
I see Fishingguitarman
DrMaddVibe
16 years ago
Send it to me!
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
#12 Who's he?
wheelrite
16 years ago
^ An old dude..
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
bastid..............
MACS
16 years ago
I got five on it... grab yo fo-oh, lets get keyed!
Thunder.Gerbil
16 years ago
RE #10

Correct, this one is done. Next stop is SvenR's desk once I get a proper double sided glass frame.

There is a $2 bill and a Sadam Iraqi bill floating around though.
daveincincy
16 years ago
^
often imitated...never duplicated. 🙂
Birky
16 years ago
This is DAf in my honest opinion.
Users browsing this topic