Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
@ the SCB & Red Cloud Herf & Show!

Saturday, June 4

Red Cloud @ 9:00

The Back Alley
116 1/2 W Wilshire Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
FREE!
21+ Welcome!
11 p.m.


Also Performing:
The Frantic (9 p.m.), Kindergarten (10 p.m.)
_________________
Don't forget to check out SCB
http://www.carsonmusic.com 
Da Chief
21 years ago
Dang it! You tricked me again! LOL!

Da Chief
Buddha Daddy
KNOF
21 years ago
And I thought this was a disguised thread about sending me my winning smokes for the Giants beating up on LA, . . . before they started their current 7 game loosing streak!
LOL!!!

Charlie
21 years ago
No Keith,

You now owe smokes for the Giants trading two legitimate prospects for home run tossing gas can, LaTroy Hawkins!

Charlie
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
Don't start with me Knof. I have been spat at, shat at and generally abused all week, the last thing I need is some sorry arse Giants fan rubbing salt in the wound. lol


Sorry man, I really have been buried, they get packed up tonight and go out in the morning.




Are we on for the next one?
Users browsing this topic