vfrtwice
21 years ago
I bet this guy can walk and chew gum at the same time. Taken at the memorial day street performers festival at Faneuil Hall in Boston.
Some of these people were amazing. Not a bad way to earn a days pay.
422505.JPG

Click to View Image107 View(s)

wvwa34
21 years ago
That takes major practice and talent!!!!! I have a buddy who rides a unicycle and can juggle 4 & 5 pins at the same time!!!!
stapletonj
21 years ago
is that a puros indios chief he is smokin?
jetblasted
21 years ago
Faneuil Hall in Boston is a great place . . . One of my favorites !
usahog
21 years ago
things you see when you don't have a potato gun!! LOL

Hog
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I see kerry's campaign manager has found new work
Thom
21 years ago
Wow. I have a hard time doing any one of those things at a time.
ryantp
21 years ago
Man, I miss Boston.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!! @ the mean Hog and the dry EI!

Yeah, politics seems like the next natural step for this guy.
Users browsing this topic