Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Well, Ferg got us all rolling out of the Winter dolldrums with his Springtime RAOK #3 thread. Now that Summer is almost here I'm in the mood for some sunshine, baseball, Bar-B-Q, cold beer, and good cigars.

I've been waiting for the good weather to roll in, so to kick off my favorite season I think its time for a good ol' fashioned random act of kindess.

Anyone care to share some cigars from Old New England, where the wind has shifted to the Southwest, and you can smell the ocean twenty miles inland ........?
k9kop
21 years ago
I would be honored, Gan. I injured myself at work, Layed up with a cast on my leg for the next six weeks, So I'll have plenty of smoking time. Thank you sir.

k9
erkwgz
21 years ago
Gan,

Your smokes are out the door and on their way bro. Hope there is something in that fiver you enjoy.

Later.....Erik
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
K9 - sorry to hear of your misfortune. Not to worry bro', you'll be taken care of. Package will head out the door tomorrow.

Erik, thanks for the kindness my friend, looking forward to that fiver.

Play on gentlemen!
k9kop
21 years ago
Thanks Gan. Who wants or needs a RAOK from K9


k9
Eclipse_man
21 years ago
K9, Sorry to hear about the leg! Hope it gets better soon, but in the mean time, if you have a few sticks to start my summer season, I would be honored to accept them!

Regards,
Paul
k9kop
21 years ago
All yours my friend. Send me your addy

[email protected]

k9
Eclipse_man
21 years ago
Email Sent!

Thanks again,
Paul
Eclipse_man
21 years ago
Who wants to take me up on a little DC Metro RAOK?!

pruppel at gmail.com
wennerman
21 years ago
I would love to try that dc rack..E sent
Thanks
Tom
Eclipse_man
21 years ago
Tom Package goes out tomorrow My friend! Enjoy!
wennerman
21 years ago
thanks paul....who would like some nice smokes from the
sunny hills of Pa??
Tom
wennerman at hotmail dot com
zapgr
21 years ago
I would like a Roak from you am a newbie but had a nice trade with barracuda and mydsooner

email sent

Greg



wennerman
21 years ago
you got em greg..will go out monday..enjoy
Tom
zapgr
21 years ago
thanks tom

so my turn... anyone up for a roak

zapgr24 at comcast dot net
zapgr
21 years ago
erkwgz
21 years ago
Zapgr

I will be glad to take those cigars off of your hands. E-mail on its way.

Later.....Erik
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Erik;
Received your RAOK "fiver" last night.

Another student at Goody's School of Screwed Mathematics: 1x5 = 10......

Excellent selection of smokes my friend. Great way to kick off a B-B-Q summer - and that's exactly what I intend to do this afternoon at my cousin's Graduation Party.

Thanks for your generousity Erik. Let the good times roll!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Gan,
Enjoy my friend!

Since Zapgr and I are hooked up. Who would like some dog rockets fromthe hills of Southeastern KY?

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
hunter1127
21 years ago
Erik, I'd be interested in those " dog rockets".
Users browsing this topic