wilberdew
21 years ago
Recieved frist 2 packages today, Cigarkid22 and Gvenlet. Thanks for the Awesome packages!
wilberdew
21 years ago
Man this is great!
My mail man came in the shop today Carrying 4 packages.And dragging his nutts behind him.Man yall are friggin CRAZY.
Kevin, Clyde, Eric, And Mike I dont think your suppost to dump your whole humidor in the box.
6 down 5 to go.
Wilber.
Burky4467
21 years ago
Wilber-

Bombs away this week BIG BOY!

Burky
erkwgz
21 years ago
Wilber,

Enjoy my brother. I hope you have a great B-day whenever it is!

Later.....Erik
mikecook
21 years ago
Yo, Wilber!!!

SMOKE UP, BIRTHDAY BOY!

Enjoy,
Mike
rogfam1
21 years ago
hope you find some in there you like.....
happy b-day

Clyde
gonesledn
21 years ago
wilber, email me with your snailer please. i have a box here all ready to go to you. hope your b-day is/was awesome!

wes (floorsforme at comcast.net)
wilberdew
21 years ago
Wes E Mail sent.
wilberdew
21 years ago
Wes, Got your package today.
you went way overboard on this one.

Thanks Wilber.
edbug
21 years ago
I have'nt forgotten bro! ! ! ! ! !
gonesledn
21 years ago
wilber, no i didnt. i just thought about what you sent me for my b-day, and did a little TTT lol. i win! all kidding aside happy b-day wilber, and your welcome

wes
wilberdew
gvenlet
21 years ago
Mike Cook you are next. I sent your package out yesterday....Happy Birthday
mikecook
21 years ago
gvenlet -

got you package... nice smokes, bro! enjoyed a few over the weekend... thanks for getting it out to me so fast... it actually showed up on friday, which was my birthday...

thanks much!

1 down, 11 to go... this is awesome!

mike
rogfam1
21 years ago
okay...
Mike package is on it's way....enjoy

Clyde
wilberdew
21 years ago
Got Rons pacakage today. Right on time Ron I'm going to burn one for Cuba. And hope we dont get it that bad here. Great Package

Thanks Ron.

3 More to go.
kdotline
21 years ago
Mike - package on its way. lmk if you do not get a dc#.
enjoy the smokes.
k.-
mikecook
21 years ago
Clyde -

I received your most generous package yesterday... thanks for the great sticks!!!

Some of my favorites in there... CAO Brazilia, CAO Criollo, RP Sungrown, Perdomo, Punch, Torano and what I think is an Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sun Grown... Yum!

Thanks again for the great birthday package!

2 down... 10 to go!!!

Mike

Thom
21 years ago
I love the "U" in Burthday. Now that's a cool birthday club name.
wilberdew
21 years ago
Thats called fat finger typing
Users browsing this topic