Da Chief
21 years ago
Hummmmmmm...have bottle of ISOM Rum....looking for an amusing target...the last victim was devastated (but I think he enjoyed it while on a weekend getaway!LOL!)...he knows who he is....the next victim will feel the same destruction and mayhem!

BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Da Insurgent Chief!
mbrown4172
21 years ago
r u off your meds?

or just bored?

lmao.... somebody better be watchin out....
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
Oh yes that was some good stuff. I am still in a daze. You will get yours.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Marcus...I get board when I am off my meds..LMAO!

Insurgent one cleans scope looking for a muse!

Glad you enjoyed Buddha...do you have any left or is it alllllllllllllllllllll gone?

Da Chief
Da Chief
21 years ago
HUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Who should I hit?

Da Chief
mbrown4172
21 years ago
r u feeling lucky punk???

lmao....
pabloescabar
21 years ago
who, what, how, me ? aaahaaahaaahaaa...
akanyced
21 years ago
bring on bro thats a dare
Da Chief
21 years ago
akanyced...that's not a dare....it's a shameless plug to get ISOM Rum....LMAO!!!!!!!!


Da Chief....
J.Redleg
21 years ago
Alright, I'll bite, what is ISOM rum? I mean, other than it being from a forbidden island down south, what's so special about it?

Not trying to be a wise azz, just curious.

John
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
It is great stuff.

Cheif, sadly no there is none left.
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
"What would you be wanting for that prize?" said the junkee to the pusher.
callawaybob
21 years ago
I got something coming your way leader of the brown skin arrow shooting scalp taking tee pee making peace pipe smoking horse riding white man hating brothers. This is not a fish for the rum. I don't like rum. I like beeeeer.

Brother Bob
callawaybob
21 years ago
I mean red skin........
Da Chief
21 years ago
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

J.Redleg it is just that...ISOM rum and as Buddha says cause he was the first recipient of the ISOM Rum BOMB with 5 select smoke to enjoy with. Buddha knows...don't cha BOTL.....

Callayway...whatchu talkin bout Willis! Trying to hit the Insurgent One! HOW DARE THEEEEEEEEE!

Buddha...you are a junkie...did yo drink it all on that weekend? LOL!

Da Chief
J.Redleg
21 years ago
Thank you gents for the splanation. Hope the insurgent one finds a worthy and strong soul for his biddings.

Have a great weekend!

John
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
YUP! one weekend
Da Chief
21 years ago
Me and My Pops about drank one bottle one day when we smokes a couple of ISOMs with it.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Pack it up...pack it in...let me begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Users browsing this topic