dice7711
21 years ago
Bob and Jasson sent me a very nice thank you gift of four great smokes and a wonderful hand crafted ashtray that I will put to immediate and good use. Thanks guys, very much appreciated!

dice7711
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I was hit myself with this super pkg. Very nice gesture boys and the handmade ashtray is a very nice touch. Thanks again and although not necessary, very much appreciated.
callawaybob
21 years ago
What comes around, goes around. We are making more cigar lounges and will be acquiring targets soon.

Larry, you were the first BOTL to extend a welcome package to me and I'll not forget it. Thank you.

Frank, Jasson has metioned your name countless times in high regard and for that we both thank you.

Brother Bob
trainerchad
21 years ago
I too was blessed by a nice selection of smokes and a beautiful ashtray by these two BOTL. Very generous and greatly appreciated guys!
mydsooner
21 years ago
Crazy guys hit me too. That ashtray is outstanding!

The fact that you guys took the time to craft something like that makes even more of a great gift. Thank you very much.

And as soon as i get over this Flu im smoking that La Punta and trying the ashtray.
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Brother Bob and Jason- Did either of you two make it up to the Macanudo Tour Bus at the Humidor last Friday?
callawaybob
21 years ago
I heard it was there from a friend at about 3 or so and didn't have time to go. Does the bus come around on a schedule during the year? If so do you have it?

Let me know

Bob
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
http://www.macanudotour.com/events/index.cfm 

They do this tour every year....gave away a free cigar of choice, cutter and lighter. That damn bus is amazing....and so are the hostesses!
Users browsing this topic