Schmitty22
21 years ago
Anyone interested? I have a league created in Yahoo already which i do every year but was thinking of doing a cigar winner takes all.

The winner will get 5 sticks (no rockets) from everyone involved.

If interested email me your name, address, email addy ASAP ( smitty0128 at yahoo dot com ). I will start a MasterList. The LIVE is draft is set for Wed Jul 6 8:00pm EDT .

As soon as i get a message of your intent I will reply with the league info to get in.

Its always FUN!

DISCLAIMER: if someone else is already running one that I was unaware of let me know and I would love to join. I would delete and join that one.
chipslave
21 years ago
Cool...

I was in one here last year and it was fun albeit a bit messed up in scoring. Didn't matter in the end as I ended up being one of the winners... (c:

Why are you having the draft so early? Preseason doesn't even start until after that date...
delagraz
21 years ago
I'd be into it if you have the draft in August so we have an idea of what players are available and injuries and such.
MSR
  • MSR
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
Smitty, I'm always up to winning another pool 😉

Email sent
bassdude
21 years ago
I was in the league with Chip last year - Homebrew ran it.

sneech
21 years ago
email shot your way
Schmitty22
21 years ago
draft day is negotionable and will change after we fill league. Looks like aug is good for many plus it makes sence.

THIS IS A 5 STICK (No rockets) BUY IN and must be pre paid prior to the draft date or you will be deleted on draft day.

instructions on where and who to send buy in to will be posted on the league site.

Schmitty22
21 years ago
DRAFT AUG 10 for now....
chipslave
21 years ago
How are you deciding what a dog rocket is or is not? That is always an area of contention with things...
Schmitty22
21 years ago
i am sure most involved will trust your judgement. We all have been involved in PIFS and trades here. Consider anything you would NOT send to someone in a PIF a rocket and I think your safe. Ofcourse, if someone send incredibly bad sticks in the buy in we can point them out up front before the contest even starts since this buy in is all before the draft.

Schmitty22
21 years ago
you could always ask up front too - like.... HEY SMITTY, would these be ok? and we all can let you have it... i mean let you know 🙂
pims14
21 years ago
You have mail.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
so do you 🙂

filling up! this is posted on 3 boards right now if your interested in getting in - jump in now
Schmitty22
21 years ago
few spots open still if your interested.
squ1d67
21 years ago
im in schmitty
dave_lechner@coxdotnet
Schmitty22
21 years ago
invite coming your was dave.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
anyone want the last few spots left?
cgully21
21 years ago
I'm interested if you guys will let me. I'm new here so i'll wait for an ok first. But fantasy football for cigars sounds like a great idea and i'll send them before the draft. If interested send me an invite at [email protected]
spadesman
21 years ago
Schmitty22
21 years ago
emails returned with entry info
Users browsing this topic