Sfraun04
21 years ago
Dude!

We were just trading for some domestic Bolivars. Nothing special. What's this you sent me????? Looks more like a bomb to me! Cuban Parejo. CAO Italia (aged 5 months you say...yum!), Criollo and Anniversaire Maduro. Bucaneros. 12 sticks!

I will have your end in the mail Priority tomorrow. I had a hectic weekend at work, and was just dead tired. Thank you good sir.
Stefan
wennerman
21 years ago
Geeee do you think I went a little krazy.....
hope you enjoy the smokes..can't go wrong with a good CAO...
Tom
sloth
21 years ago
yeah that wennerman... likes to play with fire.
wennerman
21 years ago
Stefan..got your little package today....love those
Bolivars(foreign and domestic)..really didn't have to throw in those xtra's..but many thanks..hit a couple of favs.LVH & marg's yum yum..thanks again
Tom
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Glad they made it safely. Smoke on brother!
Stefan
Users browsing this topic