k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Man that suprise get well package made my day bro. I can't tell you how much that meant. Already looking forward to the smokefest 2006. Hope we can get togather again. Again the smokes are mucho appriciated.

mrs k9 is getting real tired of waiting on me!!! LOL

k9

k9
strider32
21 years ago
Hope it helped the hurtin a little Ricky. Now I was laid up a few summers back and I think I have a solution for you and particularly Susan( so she gets a break). Hop out to the yard with a handful of gars, two coolers. One for brews( I recall corona?) and the other for food. Comfy lounge chair that you may want to position near a bush or tree( in case ya gotta go)and you're all set. Heck ya may as well enjoy the summer best ya can under the circumstances right?
Get well my friend!!!! P.s. It was that cigar superspy Myash that ratted out your addie to me. 🙂
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sounds like a game plan. Susan really liked it. I'll start Saturday!! And myash's ash is mine. Seems like you just can't trust those VA guys.

k9
strider32
21 years ago
Was I right on the Corona?
Users browsing this topic